What is Marula?
Sclerocarya birrea, commonly known as the marula is a medium-sized dioecious tree, indigenous to the miombo woodlands of Southern Africa, the Sudano-Sahelian range of West Africa, and Madagascar. It’s fruit has a light yellow skin rich in Vitamin C–up to 10 times more than an orange. The marula is rich in minerals like iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper which promote healthy hair. High amounts of oleic acid stimulates hair growth, making hair thicker, longer, and stronger, protecting from environmental aggressors like the sun, wind and pollution.
- Lightweight & Fast Absorbing
- Penetrates and hydrates deep into the roots
- Won’t flatten style or leave it looking greasy
- Rich in minerals (iron, zinc, magnesium, phosphorus, and copper).
- Helps promote healthy hair
- Contains up to 10 times more Vitamin C than orange fruit
- High in Omega-9 fatty acids, aka Oleic Acids
- Oleic acid stimulates hair growth, making hair thicker, longer, and stronger
- Protects from environmental aggressors like the sun, wind, and pollution
- Rich in amino acids
- Helps to regenerate hair follicle cells
- Increases shine and luster